Page Title for page template
Medicare Advantage Plan
UNI-MDM-Medicare Advantage Plan
View your Annual Notice of Change (ANOC) and Evidence of Coverage (EOC):
- Explains the changes to your current plan costs and benefits for plan year 2019
- Provides you with an in-depth description of your plan benefits
Medicare Plan Product Brochure: Lists all of the plan options available for 2019 that include:
- Monthly Plan Premium
- Plan Benefits; Doctor Visits, Inpatient Care, Wellness Benefits, etc.
- Prescription Drug Benefits
- Let us help you find a plan that is right for you
- You can change plans on-line, by phone or by mail
Univera Healthcare contracts with the Federal Government and is an HMO plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in Univera Healthcare depends on contract renewal. Submit a complaint about your Medicare plan at www.Medicare.gov or learn about filing a complaint by contacting the Medicare Ombudsman. Y0028_5969_C.
This page last updated 08-03-2019.