Page Title for page template
Medicare Advantage Plan
UNI-MDM-Medicare Advantage Plan
View your Annual Notice of Change (ANOC) and Evidence of Coverage (EOC):
- Explains the changes to your current plan costs and benefits for plan year 2020
- Provides you with an in-depth description of your plan benefits
Medicare Plan Product Brochure: Lists all of the plan options available for 2020 that include:
- Monthly Plan Premium
- Plan Benefits; Doctor Visits, Inpatient Care, Wellness Benefits, etc.
- Prescription Drug Benefits
Optional Supplemental Dental Coverage
- Many of our Medicare Advantage Plans already include coverage for preventive dental services like cleanings and x-rays. Now you can add more coverage to fit your needs for an additional cost. View Dental Options
- Coverage for restorative and major dental services (i.e. crowns, root canals) up to an annual maximum benefit of $1,000. Coinsurance applies.
- Find out if your dentist is in our network. Costs will be higher if you see an out-of-network dentist.
- Let us help you find a plan that is right for you
- You can change plans on-line, by phone or by mail
Univera Healthcare contracts with the Federal Government and is an HMO plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in Univera Healthcare depends on contract renewal. Submit a complaint about your Medicare plan at www.Medicare.gov or learn about filing a complaint by contacting the Medicare Ombudsman. Y0028_5996_C.
This page last updated 10-01-2019.